2014年10月9日星期四

innokin iclear 30B cartomizer Review

Innokin has hit a home run with the iClear 30B. A significant evolution over the iClear 30, 30S, & 16, the iClear 30B is a bottom dual coil design, with an upgraded, replaceable, short wicked atomizer head, a 3 ml capacity polycarbonate tube which Innokin claims won’t crack due to acidic juices, and either a 360 degree rotating knucklehead or a straight stationary mouthpiece, both are removable and SS. When the mouthpiece is removed the 30B is compatible with any standard 510 drip tip. The tubes are available in a variety of colors. Originally designed to compliment Innokin’s Cool Fire 1 & 2, this clearomizer will fit any device with a 510 connection.
A significant evolution


The iClear 30B is one solid piece of hardware, mostly stainless steel, it’s built like an army tank. It is 20 mm wide and quite heavy at 160 grams. the 30B is large and will not fit a VTR without the extension tube. The threads are substantial, buttery smooth, and not prone to stripping. The SS with the black inlayed stripes makes for a striking clearo. I chose a clear tube and the rotating mouthpiece. It looks really good on my SS eGo-V V3, and equally good on my new eVic pictured on the left.

The bottom dual coil atomizers used by the iClear 30B are different than the other BDCs I have in that the 2 wicks and coils are placed perpendicular to each other (like an ‘X’) rather than horizontally as in my Aspire Nautilus heads and presumably are wired in parallel as opposed to serially. The 30B comes with one 2.1 ohm atty.

I’ve really enjoyed vaping on this clearo. Juice taste is phenomenal, as clean and vivid as in my Aspire Nautilus. Vapor production, if anything is even better. I could not believe the clouds I was producing compared to my other BDC clearomizers. the 30B hands down beats my Protank 3 (with airflow adapter), Mini Protank 3, and even the Nautilus. The device is bottom filled with ample room for easy filling, needle bottles are not required.
dual coil design
Innokin’s iClear 30B is the first clearomizer to topple the Nautilus from being my favorite clearo. Although it does not have ajustable airflow, which I’ve learned to enjoy, the draw is perfectly balanced; A little tight but still airy. As i’ve said, the vapor production is dense, smooth, and voluminous. I bought mine from hekvapor.com for under $12 US, a pretty good deal. Packaging is very nice. About the only con I could come up with is that the box comes with only one atomizer. I’ve only had mine for a week but from my readings online the attys do last a long time. In that week’s time, vaping multiple tankfuls, I’ve never had a single problem, no leaking or gurgling.
In short, this is one nice clearo. If you are looking to try a new clearomizer, I can’t recommend the iClear 30B highly enough. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
iClear 30B Straight Mouthpiece
Straight Mouthpiece



Never miss more savings at Hekvapor and get away from stink-eye there.
Like Hekvapor & enjoy FREE personal vaporizer.

 

没有评论:

发表评论