2014年9月29日星期一

Tips for using the Innokin iTaste DRV—— Let the in-car vaping gear color your driving


As I mentioned,  DRV is a little odd because I’m just not used to holding my vaporizers so close to the button the whole time. Further exacerbating that is this heavy-duty cable.  It’s nice in that it’s very unlikely to break, but it also has the habit of tugging on the button area while vaping.
itaste drv review in car 300x213 image
vaping in your car
Here’s a tip: 
stretch out the cable when you first get it, it’s very tight and giving it a few good pulls to its full length will relax the coils a bit and make things more manageable.
Thanks to the screw-in connector for the cable to the main body, there’s no worries about pulling the cable loose.

Also, depending on where your power port is will dictate how well this thing works as an accessory.  In my car, the power port is down low in a cubby, so it’s not exactly easy to read and adjust while driving.  I normally just set it and forget.  The big dial does mean it is easy for me to reach down and turn it a click or two, if I know where I am.

I played with both the auto and manual bodies, of course. I liked the draw on the auto battery, and at first I found it a little easier to deal with than the manual. That was before I got the cord broken in and got used to the manual body, which I naturally prefer.  If you happen to be in a driving situation where you need both hands, the auto body might be a good choice for you.
itaste drv review kit detail image 300x221 image
Easy to love it
Performance really didn’t differ between the two bodies.  The Innokin performed great.  To be honest, I never pushed my luck with the higher power settings.  I tend to use stuff that’s happy around 5v or so.  I certainly noticed when I was running at voltages that creeped into the higher 5v spectrum.
In kit form, the DRV comes with a pair of iClear 16B clearomizers which rock dual coils.  They can handle a fair amount of voltage, but 6.4 is still excessive in my book.
I have about a 30 minute commute to work each way, so for me I really like having a dedicated in-car vaping device.  I can save my batteries on my other devices and always have a spare handy in my car.

Still, the DRV is a bit spendy, so I imagine this will appeal mostly to people who drive a lot.  They should sell this thing at truck stops!  If you’re behind the wheel a lot, you might want to consider the purchase.

on by .


Never miss more savings at Hekvapor and get away from stink-eye there.
Like Hekvapor & enjoy FREE personal setup

没有评论:

发表评论